CREI Ven’s Test Laboratory is fitted with an anechoic chamber and two shielded chambers, which can work on systems of large dimensions (2 x 2.5 m, 2,500 kg) and of high voltage (200 kVA), and is equipped with the latest instruments in conformity with CISPR 16-1 regulations (Amplifier Research, Hewlett Packard, Key-Tek, Rhode&Schwarz, Siemens, Teseo).
CREI Ven is able to supply the following services:
• Evaluation of the Conformity to the requirementis of European Directives
- Directive 89/336/EEC – Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Directive 73/23/EEC – Low Voltage
- Directive 97/24/EC – Two or three-wheel motor vehicles
- Directive 95/54/EEC – Motor vehicles
- Directive 1999/5/EC–Radio equipment and telecommunications
- Directive 90/396/EEC – Gas appliances
- Directive 93/42/ EEC - Medical devices
• Tests on location at clients' premises
• Acting as Competent Body (issue of Technical Report/Conformity Marks)
• Tests for voluntary brands(FCC)
• Tests for the military sector (MIL-STD, GAM)
• Legal Metrology
• Measurement of electric and magnetic fields with reference to human exposure
• Characterization of electric devices with reference to human exposure
• Advice on standards and projects
The Laboratory has been accredited by the Ministry of Communications to perform tests in the sector of telecommunications devices. It is also accredited by SINAL for tests in the electric household products, professional, and industrial sectors as well as for gas appliances and two or three-wheel motor vehicles.
The electromagnetic compatibility laboratory can perform tests according to the following standards:
• Emission: EN 55011, EN 55012, EN 55013,EN 55014, EN 55015, EN 55022, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN 61000-3-11, EN 12015, EN 50091-2
• Immunity: series IEC 61000-4-X, EN 55024, ENV 50204, EN 12016, EN 50165
ing. Alessandro Zuccato, Ph.D.
ph. + 39 049 870 4036 - fax. +39 049 870 7037