With over 25 years of experience in performing Electromagnetic Compatibility Testing, Kiwa Creiven represents a unique partner serving the market for Accredited Laboratory Testing in accordance with the EMC Directive 2014/30/EC for the certification of Electrical Products.
The testing and evaluation services of Electrical Products conducted by Kiwa Creiven according to the EMC Directive (2014/30/EC) are aimed at manufacturers of multiple types of appliances and consumer goods, including:
- Household and similar appliances
- Information technology and office equipment
- Power conversion equipment (inverters) used in renewable energy plants
- Electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use
- Automatic electrical equipment for command and control
- Static uninterruptible power systems (UPS)
- Electromedical equipment
- Lighting equipment
- Associated machines and panels
- Electric toys
- Charging stations for electric vehicles
The EMC Laboratory of Kiwa Creiven has more than 25 years of experience in performing Electromagnetic Compatibility tests. Thanks to the consolidated technical expertise and the most modern instruments in compliance with the regulations in force, Kiwa Creiven is a unique partner for its customers, with a Laboratory equipped with anechoic and shielded chambers capable of operating on large systems (2.5 x 2.5 m, up to 2000 kg) and high power.
Among the services offered by the Laboratory Kiwa Creiven:
- Tests and verifications with reference to EN / IEC standards
- Pre-conformity tests
- In situ tests at customers' premises
- CE marking
- Notified body functions
- CB certificates (IECEE scheme)
With a highly specialized staff and more than ten years of experience, Kiwa Creiven ensures the execution of testing activities in accordance with the needs of companies and organizations, offering a complete and personalized portfolio of accredited services for its customers.
The high reputation obtained over the years, a guarantee of competence and professionalism, makes the Laboratory a partner for progress, which, thanks to the flexibility in the provision of services, allows companies to introduce even the most innovative products to the market very quickly.
Furthermore, direct participation in the development of standards for the sectors in which it operates, allows Kiwa Creiven to be constantly aware of the most recent regulatory updates and to be considered by companies and organizations as a point of reference in the Italian and International panorama for electrical testing activities.